Its AGirlNamedEgypt and today I got nominated for yet another award!!!
Las normas ( The Rules )
- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you
- Share 10 facts about yourself
- Add the award to your post / blog
- Nominate as many people as you want
10 Facts About Me
- I’m currently learning Spanish ^and Japanese, I’m really enjoying learning both and im finding them both quite easy as Japanese is quite similar to New Zealand’s native language Maori.
- When I was about 9 ish I was super “morbid” you could say, I loved Ghosts and creepy things and I used to watch Buffy and go online to watch ghosts on fetus YouTube and my Mum and I used to watch and research heaps of things like that ;-?, I still believe in ghosts and im still interested in “creepy” things but not as much as I was when I was younger.
- Okay this kinda relates to the above, I went through an “emo/goth” phase when I was quite young, I still love Goth / Emo ( Though I never like to label things such as style and what not ) things and I love wearing Black it’s just when I was younger I pretty much never wore colour lol, I have a picture of me when I was 10ish that is so cringe ( Maybe one day I will share it lol ) , I have Short like really Shooooorrrrt hair with heaps of colours dyed into it, I’m wearing a skeleton Fedora and a ghost jersey that is way to tight and weird purple tights……. Ugh cringe, I hid all the copies of these except for the one my grandma has on her table …….
- I’m have heaps of culture’s in my blood but the main ones ( my mum’s parents and dads parents main culture ) are Maori / New Zealand European / Scottish / Norway, BUT I also have Australian, South African and more in my blood too 😉
- I do have anxiety and panic issues and last Sunday I had my first really bad Panic attack, But im learning how to deal with it and I take vitamins to help with stress and stuff.
- I LOVE photography and im hopefully entering my first Photography competition this month for Girl Guides
- I “like” horror movies but I have to watch them in full daylight with heaps of people and I prefer to watch cheesy horror movies like The Blob but I did watch Scream 1 3 times in a weekend then I couldn’t answer the phone for a while after lol
- I LOVE singing but I’m really shy and don’t like singing in front of people, Except for my brother as we sing together.
- I cut my hair for the first time in 2 years last month and I got it shoulder length and I really love it as its way thinner and easy to wash, I have blonde in the ends and i’m hoping to put more in it in spring
- I have worked before as I used to do a paper run and I used to help out at the library for a summer but this summer as I will be nearly 15 I am hoping to get my first “proper” job
Okay guys those were my 10 facts ( I think I might have written a little too much but *Ironic use* YOLO.
All of these blogs are amazing and the girls behind them are amazing too 🙂
That was The Versatile Blogger Award, Thank you again to Corrine and again to everyone who follows my blog 😉
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt XXXX
P.S. I’m posting on a Saturday today as I just couldn’t wait till tomorrow 😉