Its AGirlNamedEgypt and today Im ( finally ) doing another Nail Art post 😉
The look I created today is for the ODM3 July Nail Art Challenge ;-), If you would like more info click the picture above.
I’m not doing all 31 days of nail art as I don’t really have heaps of spare time but I will be posting some on my Instagram and for some of my favourites like this one ill be posting a tutorial 😉
What you will need
- Mint Nail Polish ( I’m using Mint Mist by Maybelline Color Show )
- White Nail Polish ( I’m using White by Factorie , Give this post a like if you know the struggles of finding the PERFECT white 😦 )
- Gold Nail Polish / Striper ( I’m using Gold by L.A.COLOURS, Art Deco )
- Top & Bottom Coat
- Nail Dotting Tools
1. Start by applying a bottom coat and painting your nails like above.
2. Once dry using different sized dotting tools make flower shapes by dotting and slightly pulling out ( I found they were more like cloud shapes 😉 )
3. Finally add a small dot of gold in the center of all the flowers for some glitz, Once they are dry add a top coat and voila 😉
Tada that was my Mint Floral Nail Design for Day 10 of OMD3 💅
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt xx