Its AGirlNamedEgypt and OMG I got nominated for an award again!! ” pause for quick freak out ” ………….Okay, I’m back so first of all Id like to thank Ladybugs&Pugs sooooooo much for nominating me and pull up another tab and go an follow her right now because her blog is super cute and packed full of adorable PUGS!
Okey Dokey, Lets get on with the show (…… even though your reading this……yeah….., I logic bro 😉 )
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Notify thy nominees
1. What is one thing that you’ve never done before, but you’d really like to try?
Go on an Airplane trip, I have never been on an airplane before as growing up there was really no need for it as my extended and immediate family used to live in the same town or close to where we live and also NZ’s towns are quite close to each other we mostly went on road trips but some of my family have moved to Australia and I would love to fly over there to see them 🙂
2. What was your favourite movie as a child?
Hmm this is kinda hard as I change “Favourites” a lot but instead ill list my top 5 movies from my youth 🙂
- 1. Beauty and the Beast ( I love this movie still and when I was younger was actually learning a waltz to the Tale as old as time 🙂 )
- 2. Madagascar ( I loved this movie so much especially Melman 😉 )
- 3. Ice Age ( I remember we had the first movie on Tape and I used to watch it a lot …… Wow I feel really old lolz )
- 4. Back To The Future Trilogy ( This is one of My Dad and I’s favourite movie trilogy’s 😉 )
- 5. Anne of Green Gables ( I loved all the books and the movies where amazing to me, I used to rent it out a lot 😉 )
3. You have met Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown, and they have offered you a ride in the Delorian to any time period of your choosing. When do you choose and why?
Okay like I was saying before I love this movie, Like my Dad can literally say every line before it happens 🙂
This is a hard one too hmm, Probably middle to late 18th century as I have always loved that time period like Anne of Green Gables stuff but we would defiantly have to pack extra Plutonium as I imagine it would be very hard to source that in that time and also it would probably cause a lot of havoc crashing the Delorian into a village so id say we would have to camouflage it 🙂
Hmm I prob envisioned that way to much 😉
4. Since it was recently May the 4th (May the fourth be with you! Hahaha) what is your favourite geeky/nerdy thing?
I love Anime, Manga, Books, Video Games, Mordor, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Pokémon, RPG’s, Anything and Everything Geeky/Nerdy 😉
Just check out my Pinterest and you will defiantly realise im a major Otaku 😉
If you get either of these references give this post a like 😉
5. If you could create a new word for the English language, what would it be? What is its definition?
Pugoligist : Person who “Studies” Pug things ( Real meaning Me at 3 am when I can’t sleep 😉 )
6. What is your favourite board game?
Cludeo or Scrabble ( I be da boss at both 😉 )
7. What song could you listen to 100 times but never get tired of?
So hard , Um ANYTHING from My Chemical Romance umm maybe The Black Parade hmm but that’s 5 minutes long so x 100 would be 8 and a half hours , Maybe Cemetery Drive yeah defiantly Cemetery Drive as that song always makes me want to dance around my room 😉
1. Favourite Genre of Music and Why?
2. Favourite Geeky / Nerdy Thing ?
3. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, Who would it be and why ?
4. Favourite Convention ect, Vidcon, If you havent been to one , What is one you would like to go to ?
5. Favourite Quote?
6. Favourite Blogger ?
7 . 5 favourite things from your childhood ?
That was my “Acceptance” for the Real Neat Blog award 😉
THANK you so much to every one of you who takes the time out to read my blog and you guys have no idea how much It means to me 🙂
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt xx
P.S Sorry for the late post but I was very busy this week 😉 x