Its AGirlNamedEgypt and yes I have been nominated for the Liebster Award not once but twice 🙂 .
So here’s the low down kids ( and yes I did mean to sound like a SUPER uncool parent 🙂 )
The Liebster Award is kind of acknowledgement to what you have done and it helps a lot with promoting small blogs like me self 😉
- You must mention, thank, and link the blog/s who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator left for you
- Nominate up to 11 small bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them below
- Leave 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Alert your nominees
So without further ado let’s get on to the acceptance
BTW : Because I was nominated by two people I have tried to merge the questions together 😉
1. Why did you start your blog?
Okay, now hold on as im going to get very explanatory 😉 .
To quote the book Girl Online “You know when you shake a can of Coke and then you open it and it explodes everywhere? Well, that’s how I feel right now. I have so many things I want to say fizzing up inside of me, but I don’t have the confidence to say them out loud.”
That’s literally how I felt and I actually considered creating a blog a couple of months before I did, But I felt too silly to write online and quite scared too, But it wasn’t untill a few months later after watching a new episode of The Vampire Diaries and hammering my Mum with information about it, That she actually said ” Why don’t you create a blog to share your feelings and views and to also show your nail art ( which I had been doing for years now )? ”
So after contemplating for a week or two AGirlNamedEgypt was born and honestly I am so happy my Mum gave me the push I needed 😉
2. How did you decide what to call your blog?
Well like I was saying above I had thought about Blogging for a while and one day I just had an inspirational moment that if I ever had a Blog or YouTube Channel that I would call it AGirlNamedEgypt and I even created this > horribly put together banner thing a while before I actually created this Blog.
Plus I think its self-explanatory, It’s like a quick introduction to my Blog.
3. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Well I kinda already answered this already so head on over here to read about it.
4. Where do you dream of living/ travelling to?
You guys already know that I LOVE England so defiantly London or Brighton somewhere like that 😉
5. If you had 1 superpower what would it be?
This is a hard one, Probably Psychic Powers as I Kinda like the whole move and control things with your mind thing.
6. Do you collect anything, if yes what?
Hmm my Mum would probably say Junk 😉 but I have collected numerous things over the years like Trash Packs or Dolls or Those Glitter Globe things and I have definitely had to stop my self with the Shopkins craze but I do love collecting anything to do with owls and currently have 2 beautiful Jade owl statues.
7. Do people in your ‘real life’ know about your blog
Yes and No, My Parents, Brother and close family do and a couple of friends but I mostly Created my blog and would like to keep it for Now as something I can do to express myself and not feel judged for it if you get what I mean 😉
8. Where do you find inspiration?
Defiantly by Reading other Blogs and Magazines ( which are great for photo ideas ) and by watching YouTube videos, Oh and by scrolling through Pinterest for Nail Ideas but also by looking at things outside or just around me.
The Autumn weather and Leaves recently inspired me to do my Autumn Nails.
9. What is your favourite season?
Autumn as I LOVE the colours of the leaves and to me it’s just a beautiful season.
10. What is your life goal?
Well this is a big question but ill give you the foot note version.
- Finish School
- Start and Finish my ECE Studies
- Save Up and Move To England
- Have Fun and Work Hard for a couple of years
- Move back Home and live out in a Country House
- Marry someone as Awkrawd and Nerdy as Me 😉
- Have Awkrawd, Nerdy Kids 😉
- Homeschool Them
- Live out my days Happily, Nerdlily and Crazily.
But my “ultimate” dream goal would be to continue this Blog and Maybe even start a YouTube Channel and go to at least one convention like Vidcon or Playlist Live 🙂
11. Tea or coffee?
Defiantly Coffee and I HOPE my town gets a Starbucks one day.
12. What is your favourite book?
Definitely Skulduggery Pleasant.
13. What is your favourite fictional character?
Valkyrie / Stephaine from Skulduggery Pleasant because I love her attitude and wit.
1. How did you choose your Blog name?
2. Favorite Song and Why ?
3. Why did you start Blogging ?
4. Cat or Dog?
5. Favorite YouTuber and Why ?
6. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
7. What are you reading currently ?
8. Favorite Season and Why?
9. Favorite Memory of Blogging?
10. Blogging Goal ?
11. Advice for Contemplating New Bloggers?
Wow that was along post 🙂 ( Whats the time ………… OMG its been 2 hours lol )
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt xx