Its AGirlNamedEgypt and this week I had major Nail Art Block and had no idea what to do with my nails I tried a few designs but didn’t like any of them so after scrolling through hundreds of Nails on Pinterest I finally got inspiration when I saw some Orange and reddish Nails and so I created this Autumn Leaves with Glitter Accent Nail Art and I actually really like this design and it’s really quite easy and perfect for Autumn 😉
What you will need
- Dark Orange Nail Polish ( I’m using Truly Tangerine? by Orly )
- Light Orange Nail Polish ( I’m using Orange by TBN )
- Orange Glitter Polish ( I’m using Orange by L.A.COLOURS, Art Deco )
- Dark Red Nail Polish, My brother says it looks like a Cherry Colour ( I’m using Cabaret by Jordana )
- Top & Base Coat ( I’m using a new one by Sally Hansen which I got for my birthday and its a Duo Base and Top )
- Coarse Sponge
- Striper or Thin Paint Brush
- Cotton Swabs & Nail Polish Remover
Start Off by prepping your nails and applying a Base Coat
Apply the Dark Orange to the top of a make-up sponge then apply the lighter shade just below and sponge onto your nail ( and finger 😉 ) to create a ombre look.
Leave to dry then re-apply depending on your opacity.
Once Dry Apply a top coat to keep the colour on better when cleaning up the edges.
Now dip the cotton swabs in the nail polish remover to clean up around the Nails.
Now dip the Brush or Striper into the Cherry Polish and make 5 lines connecting like ^ and add a little dash for the stem.
Add the Leaves in different places to make a cool design and don’t worry about them looking perfect I actually like the messy-ish look as I think it looks almost water-coloured which I really like.
On your ring finger cover it with the Orange Glitter polish as I cool accent 😉
Once fully dried, Apply a top coat and your Done.
Tada that was my Autumn Leaf Inspired Nail Art 🙂
Hope you Enjoyed.
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt XX
P.S. The Ombre comes out more than the main picture shows, I think the lighting made It look different 😉