Its AGirlNamedEgypt here and today I’m going to be making some super cute Clay S’more Charms that I’m going to be using for earrings.
What you will need
- Tan Polymer Clay ( I’m using Du-Kit )
- Dark Brown Polymer Clay ( I’m using Du-Kit )
- White Polymer Clay ( I’m using Du-Kit )
- Small Pin tool or Dotting Tools
- Light and Dark Brown Pastels
P.S. Ugh I forgot to take a picture of the supplies I used, sorrz 😉
1 & 2. First flatten and Cut out squares of tan clay that are 1/2 cm squared then with the dull side of your craft knife make indentations like above.
3. Then with your small dotting tool make small dots in each corner and finally lightly dust the entire square to add a “cooked” effect.
4. I’m Making 4 squares because I’m making two S’mores and you need a cracker for the top and bottom.
Chocolate & Marshmallows
For the chocolate follow steps 1 & 2 from the graham crackers to make 2 chocolate squares out of the dark brown clay.
For the marshmallows simply roll some white clay into a squarish ball and lightly flatten and it depends how big you want the marshmallow to be I made mine about 3/4cm squared.
Now Time to assemble!
Start with one of the ‘”Graham Cracker” with the details facing down than add the chocolate then marshmallows then another Cracker facing details facing upwards.
Light squish them together so they join then with the pastels lightly dust the marshmallow to look toasted.
Finally add a charm loop like ^ or leave without whatever you want then bake and your done !
That was my Clay S’more Tutorial!
Hope you enjoyed.
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt xx
P.S. My tip for keeping the charm hoops in is to coat the charm hoop part that goes in the clay with a glaze or even a clear nail polish 🙂