Its AGirlNamedEgypt here and today im going to be showing you guys an easy and super cute tutorial for Pac-Man Nail Art.
As you could probably tell I LOVE anything geeky or nerdy and i was just scrolling through geeky nail art and found some Pac-Man ones so I decided to design my own Pac-Man Inspired Nail Art.
What you will need
- Orange Nail Polish ( I’m using Orange by T.B.N )
- Blue Nail Polish ( I’m using Blue by T.B.N )
- Black Nail Striper ( I’m using Black by L.A.COLORS Art Deco )
- Yellow Nail Polish ( I’m using Sunshine by AVON )
- Black Nail Polish ( I’m using Smoke and Mirrors ? by AVON )
- White Nail Striper ( I’m using White by L.A.COLORS Art Deco )
- Pink Nail Polish ( I’m using a polish that doesnt say the brand on it )
- Red Nail Polish ( I’m using Tangtastic by AVON )
- Base & Top Coat or Nail Protector
- Dotting Tools
- Nail Striping tape
- Blue Nail Striper ( I didn’t have any Blue striping polish so I saved an old nail striper brush and just dipped in the blue polish 😉 )
Start off by prepping your nails. ( By applying a base coat and if you have any hand and nail cream, Use it as it will really make a difference )
Paint you nails like ^ , You might need 2-3 coats depending on the polish opacity and on your other hand paint the nails that are red and blue, Orange and Pink.
Once your nails are dry, On your thumb use the Nail Striping Tape to mark out where the gap for Pac-Mans Mouth will go and if you can see the black outline I traced on the picture ( if you can’t click on the picture and it should come up bigger ) that is where you paint with yellow polish.
But if you cant see it just lightly trace the shape of a large enough circle for Pac-Man and fill it in you might have to use 2 coats depending on the opacity.
On your Index and Ring finger using your Blue Striper to draw a design like ^ this that looks like the maze from the Pac-Man Games and leave to dry.
On your 4 Coloured Nails, Use your Dotting tool and the Black Nail Polish to make dragging motions and connect them to the next ( but try not to start as high up as I did 😉 ) and use your white polish and dotting tool to create two eyes for your Ghosts.
Remove your tape and with a big dotting tool and your black polish make Pac-Man’s eye.
Now using a small dotting tool and your white polish create the ” Points ” that Pac-Man eats.
Finely add two black dots to finish the eyes and apply a top coat and your done!
Tada That was My Pac-Man Nail Art
Hope you enjoyed!
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt xx
P.S. Just a heads up im looking forward to designing some more Gamer/Geeky themed Nail art and im experimenting with a new technique I have seen so untill then xx