Its AGirlNamedEgypt here and today im going to show you how to do some super cute Reindeer nail art with two glittery red-nosed Rudolph’s perfect for the Festive Season 🙂
What you will need
- Brown Nail Polish ( I’m using Milky Mocha by Polished London )
- White Nail Polish ( I’m using Soft White by Jordana )
- Red Nail Polish ( I’m using Tangtastic by Avon )
- Red Glitter Nail Polish ( I don’t know what Brand this Polish is from but it’s called Dorothy )
- Black or Dark Brown Nail Art Brush ( I’m using Black Art Décor by L.A.COLORS )
- Black Nail Polish ( I’m using Black by L.A.Girl )
- Base Coat or Nail Protector
Start Off By Painting all your nails White I did 2-3 coats depending on how opaque your white nail polish is you want it quite a strong white color.
1 With your Brown nail polish paint a medium-sized semi-circle on the tip of your nail and with the brush add two small dashes on the side of the semi-circle to make the ears and leave to dry.
2 With your Black nail art brush add two thin-ish Lines from the top of the semi-circle then add two small dashes on either side of both of the lines to create the antlers.
3 Using the Black nail art brush add two small ovals onto the semi-circle to make the eyes.
4 For Rudolph add a smaller Red Semi-Circle to Make Rudolph’s Nose, After its dried add your Red Glitter polish over the nose and finish with a Top Coat or Nail Protector and for the rest off your nails add a Smaller Black semi-circle and add your top coat.
Tada your finished and you now have some super cute Reindeer nails.
Till Next Time AGirlNamedEgypt xx